- Deliveries normally occur between 8am and 6pm Monday to Friday (excluding bank holidays).
- Once your order has been placed you will be contacted and provided with an exact date of delivery that is convenient for you.
- Free delivery excludes the following postcodes and areas:
AB, DD, HS, IV, KA, KW, PH, PA20+ and ZE. Northern and Southern Ireland, Isle of Man, Isle of White, Channel Islands, Scottish Highlands and Scottish Isles.
- Morning, Afternoon, Express and Saturday deliveries are available for a small additional charge.
- The delivery is not on a crane/HIAB, it is on a minimum 20ft Lorry, the vehicle will lower the pallet to the ground using an electric tail lift. The pallet is then moved into place using a manual pallet truck.
- It is imperative that the ground that the pallet is unloaded onto is flat and solid. We cannot deliver onto grass, gravel, move the pallet up an incline or decline. For larger orders alternative delivery methods can be arranged. Please call our office to discuss any delivery requirements or for clarification.
- If we are unable to deliver due to the offloading area being unsuitable (i.e. grass, gravel, incline or decline – we will refund you minus the delivery charge. Please see above for clarification.
- If you are not present to sign for the goods a re-delivery charge will be made. These charges are set by the delivery network.
- Whilst we do our utmost to ensure your goods arrive in perfect condition, Due to the nature of the product it is important to allow a total of 5% for any potential breakages when ordering. We will be happy to refund the value of any additional (above 5%) breakage of slabs. You have 24 hours from the time of delivery to report details of any damaged or missing items. Written and photographic evidence will be required. Please ensure that the original packaging is kept.
- We always check each pallet before it is dispatched, if you should find any problem with your order or have any suspicion of damage, please sign for the goods as damaged.
- It is advisable that the person accepting delivery can help the driver as assistance may be required to help push the pallets into a suitable position. Please arrange for contractors or labourers to be available to assist the driver for large orders.
- Please be advised that whilst every care will be taken by the delivery drivers, we cannot be held responsible for any damages that occur to your property or possessions whilst the delivery is in progress. Please take care to cover any surfaces and remove items from the delivery area.
Natural stones always vary in colour and finish. If for any reason you are not satisfied with the product, you can return the goods within 48 hours providing they are in the original packaging and suitable for collection. You will be charged the initial delivery cost and the return cost which will be deducted from the refund.
Our customer services team will call you once the order has been placed to go through delivery instructions with you. Our delivery team are not responsible for any additional lifting or carrying of your goods. We do not deliver items to multiple addresses.