It's always such a pleasure for us to see how your completed landscaping looks using our paving stones. The different designs and styles from classic to contemporary are unique to each and every garden.
If you're thinking of creating a new patio, driveway or landscaped area, here's a little inspiration from our existing customers.
1. A contemporary patio, perfect for al fresco dining by @canfordstory
Using our Kandla grey paving stones, @canfordstory created a suntrap at the bottom of the garden equipped with a bar and seating area, ideal for entertaining guests al fresco!
2. Where contemporary meets classic by @kerryjackson.gardendesign
This stylish, contemporary look was created by @kerryjackson.gardendesign using our Mint Smooth stones. We love the contrast between the muted landscape and vibrant grass.
3. A welcoming pathway by @mandyshome___
4. A tranquil haven by @occasional.blues
This space has a real sense of calm and serenity. The perfect place to relax with a good book whilst listening to the water feature trickle away. @occasional.blues created this patio using our Kotah Blue stones.
5. A garden suntrap created by @insidenumber.ten
6. A stylish, contemporary garden created by @maintenanceteameastmids
If you'd like to see some more inspiration, head on over to our instagram page and if you create your own landscape using our stones be sure to tag us as we'd love to see!
You can shop our full range of paving stones here.